The museum is open Wednesdays in June, July and August, between 11am and 4pm.
Commencing on Sunday 27th June, we will be open on Sundays and public holidays until the end of October, between 11am and 5pm. Last admissions will be at 4.30pm.
Our aim is to make the visitor experience as near normal as possible. Thorough risk assessments have been conducted and may be viewed on our website.
Changes to COVID guidance may mean that precautions and opening times alter at short notice, so please check www.parhamairfieldmuseum.co.uk for updates.
We politely request continued support for our safety measures, which are designed to protect our volunteer staff and visitors. Staff will be on duty to promote the safety of all.
Please expect these precautions from 19th July 2021:
- Drivers should proceed past the Tower and park in the visitor car park, avoiding grass areas.
- Pedestrian entrance is via the road bordered with white concrete hoops leading to the Moller Building, café and shop.
- Everyone is requested to wear a mask or visor indoors unless they have a medical exemption. This is to protect our volunteer staff and other visitors.
- Visitors over 16 are asked to give their details for NHS Test and Trace. This can be via the NHS App or on paper, which is shredded after 21 days.
- Some constricted areas such as the cinema are temporarily closed.
- Library or research enquiries can be directed to the Archivist.
- If we are busy, you may be asked to wait before some areas can be accessed.
- Social distancing is encouraged, except between family bubbles.
- The café is open. Refreshments may be consumed inside or outdoors.
- The shop is open, but it may not be possible to handle items before purchase.
- Hand sanitisers are provided and touching items & displays is discouraged.
- Light cleaning of surfaces is done at intervals during the day.
We look forward to welcoming you to share our new building and upgraded exhibitions!
Please click here to view our Covid risk assessment.